We want you to know that we care about your family and our community.
Your good health is our top priority and we want to take a moment to let you know all of the precautions we are making to protect you and your family. We are monitoring the situation and seeking to follow the CDC’s recommendations.
Our Handyman COVID-19 Policies:
- We will make sure to stay at least 6 feet away from homeowners and other home residents when we come to your home.
- Our technicians are monitoring their temperatures and health and will not come to a client’s home if they have a fever or any symptoms of illness.
- We will wear cloth face-coverings when we enter your home if customers request it.
- We offer online consultations if you would like to talk with us about a quote. Some estimates can be performed using pictures, please call the office to discuss this option.
- We will not use your restroom.
- We will only touch indoor surfaces that are necessary for us to touch for the project we are working on.
- Our clients can pay by phone so that the process is touchless.
- We won’t ask you to touch any of our equipment or any touch screens or electronics.
- We only have one technician come to a house at a time.
- We promise that none of our technicians have traveled in the past 14 days to a coronavirus hotspot out of the country or inside the country.
This is certainly an unprecedented time for us all. But we believe that we will pull through it together as we help one another and look out for each other.
As local business owners, we are thankful for the opportunity to serve your home maintenance and repair services needs in the Midlands of South Carolina.
Looking for a handyman near you?
We are a licensed and insured handyman service in the Columbia, SC area and we are ready to help you with anything you need.
- Minor plumbing repairs
- Minor electrical repairs
- Paint or drywall touch-ups
- Deck or wooden stairs repair
- Driveway or sidewalk crack filling
- Installing lights, fans, faucets, toilets, bidet attachments, light switches, etc…
- Replacing the hardware on cabinets or doors
- And many other types of jobs...
We’d love to save you time, frustration, and stress by dealing with the maintenance projects you have, your honey-do list, home repairs, or your home improvement list. The handyman business is our thing!
We can also help you prepare your house to sell when the time comes.
We pride ourselves in providing great customer service for our clients on all the repair and maintenance jobs we do!
We promise to do our best to be the safest handyman for the coronavirus crisis and beyond.
Let’s see how we can get your house looking its best!
Wishing you and your family health and safety.
Our service area includes
Lexington, Irmo, Columbia, Forest Acres, Cayce, and West Columbia.
CDC Tips for Healthy Maintenance of a Household During COVID:
- Clean your hands with soap often.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
- Stay home if you’re sick. (Except to get medical care.)
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily with EPA-registered household disinfectants, a 70% alcohol solution, or diluted bleach (⅓ cup of bleach per gallon of water).
For more information and the most current guidelines, please visit the CDC’s website.